Monday, May 3, 2010

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

Are you a women that's addicted to Victoria's Secret Lingerie? Have you tried shopping through there Semi-Annual Catalog sale? Although lingerie can get a little expensive, there's ways that you can save on the items that you love most.

I was never really a catalog shopper, I like to try things on and make sure it fits, I don't like to go through the hassle of doing returns but last summer I changed my mind.

When I got to Las Vegas, Nevada I realized that I forgot to pack a bathing suit. My older cousin who happens to be the same size as me said "don't worry about it, I have enough choose the one that you like". Family or not, I don't really like sharing bathing suits with people.

When I pulled the bathing suits out of her suitcase, every single one had a price tag on it. That's when I asked her were all of these bathing suits new and she said yes, she had ordered them from the Victoria's Secret catalog.
I couldn't believe how many bathing suits she had, some were Beach Sexy because she has a nice body that's what most of them were. Some were Very Sexy, Pink, Miracle Bra Push ups, two pieces and one piece.

I couldn't help but ask her how much everything was. She didn't remember the exact price that she had spent but she said the most expensive item on the list was the one piece but all the separates were $23 or less each. If you have ever bought a bathing suite from Victoria's Secret then your in shock to find out how cheap that is. From that day on, when I get the catalog in the mail I look for good savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment