Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dress For Less at Ross

Just the other day I got so frustrated when I was at Pembroke Lakes Mall because I couldn't find any cute sun dresses. On may way home I decided to stop at Ross. I honestly don't go to Ross very often because I hate looking through racks of clothes. This day I was by myself I was free for the rest of the day so I had time to look through racks of clothes. As soon as I walked into the store there was a large sign hanging from the ceiling that read Dresses.

When I saw the section I knew I was bound to find something there that I would like. So I began to walk through each aisle, and it seemed like I found a dress in each one. I found long dresses, short dresses, bright, and dark dresses.

At this point I began to worry because I had picked up so many things. The thoughts that were going through my mind, I hope this one doesn't fit because I don't want to spend so much money, and how much are these dresses anyway. Not once did I look at the prices when I was picking these dresses up.

When I went into the fitting room to try the dresses on I started to look at the prices, $8.99, $10.99 and $12.99. I was so happy to see that I had found so many dresses that I like for such a cheap price that I ended up getting everything that fit me. I spent $70 and I got six dresses. You really can dress for less when you shop at Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment