Sunday, May 2, 2010

Have you been to an Outlet lately

I am completely guilty of paying to much for clothes and shoes. Because I'm always in a rush I sometimes don't make time to go to the outlets. Recently me and my brother went to Sawgrass Mills Mall because he needed to find an outfit for Grad night. I walked into the Coach store, and I almost regret it because there was so many people in there, but I quickly found out why. Not only was everything cheaper then the store price but when you walked in you received an additional 20% off coupon off of already reduced items. I didn't buy anything but that's only because I'm not really a Coach fan so I didn't see anything worth buying but if I was, it would have been money well spent. Since we were shopping for my brother we walked over to the Polo store and I got a little upset. The reason why I got upset was because I went to Las Vegas this past summer and I went on a serious shopping spree. I bought a Polo collared shirt with the big horse and the big number on the back for $70, I thought that was a good deal. When i walked over to the women section I found Polo's just like the one I had purchased for $40, I felt ripped off, but whats done is done you live and you learn. In the meantime my brother was shopping around and he found a nice button up Polo top for $30 a matching hat and belt. We went to the register and the total price came up to $70. The other night I came home and my brother pulled out a Polo bag. He went back to the store and got to classic tees with Polo written on the front for $10 each. It seems like he's also learning how to shop wisely. Its evident that shopping at Outlets can be cheaper then shopping at department stores.

3 comments: