Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easy Breezy Beautiful Covergirl


I wouldn't consider myself to be a makeup person but the little bit of make-up that I do own is from Covergirl. Stars such as Queen Latifah, Rihanna and Drew Barrymore all represent the Covergirl line. Queen Latifah has her very own Queen Collection, and Rihanna uses her beauty and her hazel eyes in promoting the exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara.

I choose to use Covergirl because its the only makeup that doesn't make me feel as though I'm wearing makeup, its affordable and it makes me feel extra pretty when I wear it. There's some makeup brands that make you feel ripped off after you buy it. Ive bought makeup from Mac before and I felt ripped off. You get one eyeshadow for $18, I can get a pack of 3 eyeshadow from Covergirl for $6 at CVS Pharmacy.

Not only is Covergirl cheaper then other brands but it doesn't make you look like you have makeup piled on your face when your taking pictures. I hate when I'm on Facebook and I'm looking at peoples pictures and it looks like there face is a different color then their neck. That's because of the makeup, Covergirl doesn't do that. Every women should feel as pretty as a Covergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment