Monday, May 3, 2010

New Look, New Day, Who Knew, JCPenny



Even though I wouldn't consider myself to be a religious JCPenny shopper, the times when I do find my way into the department store, I'm amazed at how many nice inexpensive things that they have.


JCPenny has fashion for babies, kids, teens, men and women to choose from. So everyone in the family can go home happy.


I remember when I was a little kid, my mom used to take me to JCPenny for back to school shopping. I always wore uniform so we bought things like underwear, socks, undershirts, and t-shirts. I never really understood why she went to JCPenny out of all the stores when those items could be bought anywhere. As I got older and we had to do the same routine for my brother. Undershirt, boxers, socks, book bag, etc., that's when I realized why she shopped at JCPenny.


During back to school time JCPenny sends out coupons to your house and if you didn't receive one in the mail you can cut them out of the newspaper.


JCPenny offers coupons for 50% off total purchases, $10 off certain items, and $20 off Jansport book bags. That's when I realized why my mom shopped at JCPenny for back to school savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment