Monday, March 1, 2010

Shop Bloomingdales for less


When people think of Bloomingdale's they think of expensive, high fashion, top designers, and unaffordable. Never judge a book by its cover, I learned this four years ago and I have continued to shop at Bloomingdale's ever since. When I was a senior in high school I wanted this Juicy bag and could not find it anywhere. I happened to be in Aventura Mall and decided to check Bloomingdale's. Not only did i find the Juicy bag but it was significantly cheaper then any other store I had already went to. Who would have thought that an "expensive, high fashion" store like Bloomingdale's would have reasonable prices. Many stores have sales that people can take advantage of. Bloomingdale's offers one of the best sales on designer items. Just recently I went to Town Center at Boca Raton because my friend told me that Bloomingdale's was having a sale. I didn't want to spend to much money so I gave myself a budget of $50 which is unrealistic for me. I left with 1 Guess vest originally $69 for $13, 1 dress originally $89 for $15, and a pair of Steve Madden shoes originally $129 for $40. Although I went over my budget we can all see just how much money you can save if you shop during a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment