Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Guessing about Sales? Shop Around for Better Prices

Over the years I found that the key to finding clothes for less, is to do your research and know where you are shopping. What do I mean when I say know where you are shopping? I live in South Florida and since I love to shop I don't mind traveling to different malls, and exploring new places. I have a thing for name brand clothes, it doesn't necessarily need to be Christian Dior, or Marc Jacobs but I prefer to wear Guess. Although it may not be as pricey as your top designer clothing, it is more on the high end. Ever since I was a little girl my mom dressed me up in Guess outfits. When I turned 18 I got my first job in the Guess store. So as you can see I love Guess.




If you have been in a Guess store recently you know that there cheapest jeans are $79. To some that may sound like nothing but think about it, for $79 your getting the most basic denim that Guess offers. If you want the nicer jeans your looking to spend anywhere between $128 to $180. I know I cant afford to buy $180 or even want to spend so much for one item.



When I say do your research and shop around I mean just that. I often shop at Pembroke Lakes Mall where I find incredible deals in the Guess store. It doesn't matter if its a Monday or a Saturday, you will find a sale. They offer 50-70% off a large selection of clothes, bags, and shoes. Other Guess stores such as the one in Aventura Mall does not offer the same sales as Pembroke Lakes Mall, so keep this in mind the next time you plan on going shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment