Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010 Grammy Awards: The Best and Worst Dressed

For some celebrities, their red carpet moment is just as important as winning an award. The 52nd Grammy Awards took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,CA where various stars appeared on the red carpet. The Grammy Awards is known for its fun, musical yet sophisticated atmosphere. Many stars came dressed to impress while others failed to impress anyone with their outfit choice. Let's take a look at my Best and Worst dressed List for the 2010 Grammy Awards.
Best Dressed Nominees:
Taylor Swift, looked stunning!
Lea Michele The one shoulder dress made her look tall, and her legs looked great she shouldn't cover them up. Its a dress that I could see myself wearing.

Pink : Designer (Tony Ward) she looked amazing, it was a different look for Pink but it worked.


Miley Cyrus: Designer (Herve Leger) I loved Mileys look because she looked edgy and age appropriate.

Fergie gets it right every time! Her dress was short, simple but fun. Its something that I could see myself wearing.
Jennifer Hudson: Designer (Victoria Beckham) I thought looked great for just having a baby. Whoever helped her pick this outfit got it right. It complimented her body.


Ashanti: Designer(Tony Ward) looked stunning, but was her dress worth $300,000?


Worst Dressed Nominees:
Lady Gaga: Designer (Armani Prive) Some people may call it art, but I am not a fan of Lady Gagas outfit choice. The only compliment that I have for her is that she actually looked softer in the face.

Brittney Spears: Designer ( Dolce and Gabbana) It just didn't work.

Katy Perry: Designer (Zac Posen) I actually didn't dislike Katy Perry's dress I just didn't like it on her.


No comments:

Post a Comment